4.6.09

Week 15 - Nearly holidays!


Yay, nearly holidays! This week i've been working a lot on my Geo-narrative. Although i planned much of it earlier in the semester, i've had to put it off for a while due to my other assessments. Originally i planned to do a non-fiction narrative based on my recent time overseas, but after thinking about it for a while i realised it would be hard to make that into a interesting tale. I also think it would limit the use of alternative media products. Instead i am mixing some non-fiction with fiction to put together something worth reading, although i wouldn't hold my breath. I'll be using some photos of mine as well as photos off the web (Flikr etc.) The Geo-narrative is a clever concept and one that i didn't know exsisted until i began this piece of assessment. Basically it is a story told through Google maps, which you can set to private or public and it is free.


Although our lectures have long finished, we finish up our computer labs this week. After discussing our upcoming exam with Nathan, we continued to work on our assignments. I'm not sure how i feel about our exam as i have missed out on a few lectures and have had to rely on the notes provided, but i'm going to brush up on htose as well as the definitions of the different mediums we've studied this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment