27.5.09

Week 14 - Stereotypes that are often true...

Love your parents have left to give
Number of family minivans
Time you have alone to masturbate
Times caught masturbating alone
Odds you live in a polygamist compound
Closeness of family
How Irish you are

By: CH Staff on CollegeHumour (27/05/2009)

How many of us have a life chart that looks like this? Meanwhile, unfortunately i was not able to attend this week's tutorial, but i have continued to work on my production project (B). My geo-narrative is coming along. I haven't finalised my story, but it is loosely based on my own travels around Europe and the U.K. in 2007-2008. I'm fascinated by the new features i am learning about on GoogleMaps. While of course i have been working on my assignment and studying for exams, i have also managed to find this great cover of Kanye West's Heartless by American band 'The Fray'. Check it out :-)


By: djshea16 on YouTube (18/01/2009)


No comments:

Post a Comment